ஞாயிறு, 2 ஆகஸ்ட், 2020

a salvage

a salvage

-------------------------------------ruthraa




I stand miserably here


to collect the salvage after all the


wrecks or dilapidations


of my mind and matter...


to resurrections of the sins and ills


which the gods pour daily on


my breads and


beans and berries


and to all the remainings


that reduced to ash and dust of


the virtues and equity


and let me


collect the salvage of flesh and blood


which exhausted the prime and purpose


of my existence


and let me also gather all those shades of the soul


..the soul of gods and not of me..


and all those commandments and punishments


or all those appeasing and soothing words


of gods


and voices


that are strewn along the slaughter-houses


of a total machine of life and death..


I am collecting those oyster-shells


with the long greenish brown bearded "kelps


wreathing a sigh beneath that oozy woods


of this "roaring and bleading" oceans.



-------------------------------------------------------------

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக